Re: Moving to github today

Another lurker here. I have to admit that bzr was a stumbling block for me
too when I was looking into contributing. I remember having some difficulty
getting the tools set up on Windows. I think lots more people have git or hg
already set up how they like, so there's less of an initial barrier to
potential contributors now. I'm definitely planning on giving it another
shot (though that's mostly because I'm now unemployed ...)