Re: Moving to github today

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 6:20 PM, Garrett Serack <garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  I've reached my fill with the sluggishness of Bazaar and Launchpad; while
> I think they have a few compelling features, they just don't have the
> attention that Git & Github get, and that's driving innovation.
>
>  So, I'm moving the sourcecode repositories to github today (NO MORE
> COMMITS TO BZR PLEASE!) and I'll update more when it's all moved.

Bazaar was a pain indeed when I tried CoApp a few months ago. I'm happy to
see it moving to git.

That being said, have you looked into Assembla ( http://www.assembla.com ) ?
We started to use it at work 6 weeks ago and we like it a lot (which is not
difficult given that we've moved from ClearCase + ClearQuest :-) )

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org