Re: Shallow-forking contest!

I think it's a cool idea!

As for prizes, Github itself might be someone to talk to. In a lot of cases
this will be using the fork functionality and that's Github's claim to fame,
so to speak. Hell they might even be willing to promote it on their blog.

I think the issue of the type of prizes is dependent on how many people we
think will be involved. If it ends up that we have like 3 or 4 people that
do all of this, I'm not sure it's the greatest if they end up getting like 5
prizes a piece or something like that, you know? I just don't know how many
people we're going to get doing this.

Eric