Ptk exception

I've been having this problem with ptk in previous versions and now no
matter what I do. It clearly works for others so I'm not sure what's going
on. Anytime I run ptk, I get an exception which I've attached to this
message. Also, I've attached the input file. (Yes this was to make a fork of
bzip2 before I realized Garrett had already done that but the problem
happens either way :)

Eric
C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\bzip2-1.0.6> ptk build
CoApp Project pTk Version 1.0.3.1566 for x64
Copyright (c) Garrett Serack, CoApp Contributors 2010-2011. All rights reserved
CoApp portingToolkit for porting apps
[One moment.. Scanning for utility(trace.exe/none/0.0)]

Unhandled Exception: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---
> System.ArgumentException: Illegal characters in path.
   at System.IO.Path.CheckInvalidPathChars(String path)
   at System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck, Int32 maxPath
Length)
   at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
   at CoApp.Toolkit.Utility.ProgramFinder.<AddPathsToList>b__0(String eachPath)
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereArrayIterator`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.<UnionIterator>d__88`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.<UnionIterator>d__88`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.<UnionIterator>d__88`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.PartitionedDataSource`1.ContiguousChunkLazyEnumerator
.MoveNext(T& currentElement, Int32& currentKey)
   at System.Linq.Parallel.SelectManyQueryOperator`3.SelectManyQueryOperatorEnum
erator`1.MoveNext(TOutput& currentElement, Pair`2& currentKey)
   at System.Linq.Parallel.HashRepartitionEnumerator`3.EnumerateAndRedistributeE
lements()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.HashRepartitionEnumerator`3.MoveNext(Pair`2& currentE
lement, Int32& currentKey)
   at System.Linq.Parallel.UnionQueryOperator`1.UnionQueryOperatorEnumerator`2.M
oveNext(TInputOutput& currentElement, Int32& currentKey)
   at System.Linq.Parallel.WhereQueryOperator`1.WhereQueryOperatorEnumerator`1.M
oveNext(TInputOutput& currentElement, TKey& currentKey)
   at System.Linq.Parallel.PipelineSpoolingTask`2.SpoolingWork()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.SpoolingTaskBase.Work()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.QueryTask.BaseWork(Object unused)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.QueryTaskGroupState.QueryEnd(Boolean userInitiatedDis
pose)
   at System.Linq.Parallel.AsynchronousChannelMergeEnumerator`1.MoveNextSlowPath
()
   at System.Linq.Parallel.QueryOpeningEnumerator`1.MoveNext()
   at CoApp.Toolkit.Extensions.LinqExtensions.MaxElement[T,U](IEnumerable`1 sour
ce, Func`2 selector)
   at CoApp.Toolkit.Utility.ProgramFinder.ScanForFile(String filename, Executabl
eInfo executableType, String minimumVersion, IEnumerable`1 filters)
   at CoApp.Ptk.pTkMain.main(IEnumerable`1 args)
   at CoApp.Ptk.pTkMain.Main(String[] args)

C:\Users\Eric\Desktop\bzip2-1.0.6>