From: coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:coapp-developers-bounces+garretts=microsoft.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Schultz
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 6:08 AM
To: coapp-developers
Subject: [Coapp-developers] Ptk exception

I've been having this problem with ptk in previous versions and now no matter what I do. It clearly works for others so I'm not sure what's going on. Anytime I run ptk, I get an exception which I've attached to this message. Also, I've attached the input file. (Yes this was to make a fork of bzip2 before I realized Garrett had already done that but the problem happens either way :)

Eric