Re: Using coapp

https://lists.launchpad.net/coapp-developers/msg00655.html

> b. Is there an install-command (currently I am using building and installing
> in build-command)?

I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for here.

> c. Is there an established naming for the configurations? I only see "x86"
> and 'x64". I need to build both debug and release so I am currently building
> both under x86 configuration for example.

This should still be ok, each build becomes its own package. Not sure
if we've discussed -dbg yet

> 2. Some projects need external tools to build, like cmake. Should there be a
> coapp package to compile it as well? In my case it is already in my path so
> I'll just use it in .buildinfo.
CoApp hopes to have everything built by MSVC++ or similar (and maybe
mingw in the distant future). There are some tools coming soon to help
you convert a cmake project into a Visual Studio

--Adam