Using coapp

Hi,

I using 15+ open source projects for an application I am working on. I
maintain home grown python scripts to build most of the projects but others
are still manual process. In the pursuit of fully automating the process I
decided to try coapp and hopefully contribute the results back to coapp.

I have some questions though:
1. Since I will be using the development files :

a. Is there a common place to 'install' the artifacts? (i.e. include/lib/bin
folders?) Is there an established directory structure?
b. Is there an install-command (currently I am using building and installing
in build-command)?
c. Is there an established naming for the configurations? I only see "x86"
and 'x64". I need to build both debug and release so I am currently building
both under x86 configuration for example.

2. Some projects need external tools to build, like cmake. Should there be a
coapp package to compile it as well? In my case it is already in my path so
I'll just use it in .buildinfo.

Thanks.

--
Orhun Birsoy