Re: CoApp.org site is now UTF-8

Let me save you the trouble.

Outcome: AS DESIGNED/WONTFIX.

/rafael

On 7/12/2011 7:56 AM, Garrett Serack wrote:

No. It's too much work to file bugs on IE.

*From:*Olaf van der Spek [mailto:olafvdspek@xxxxxxxxx]
*Sent:* Tuesday, July 12, 2011 7:38 AM
*To:* Garrett Serack
*Cc:* coapp-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* Re: [Coapp-developers] CoApp.org site is now UTF-8

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 4:32 PM, Garrett Serack <garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:garretts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I think I fixed the root problem with UTF-8 and the CoApp site (I added the meta tag in, as well as saving the layout files as UTF-8... without the BOM).

Hopefully this will fix my occasional flub with pasting stuff from a word doc (or outlook) into a post.

If there are any other character set issues, ping me.

(oh, and as an aside, I actually had to restart IE in order for it to switch character sets for a given website. Very Strange Stuff kids...)

Did you submit a bug report? :p

Olaf