Re: Could someone do a comparison chart between RPM & Apt-get command lines

Actually, unlike dpkg, rpm has two forms of switches. You can use the
expanded switches "--something-or-other" or the single letter combo switches
"-sOo". Most people prefer to use rpm's single letter combo switches because
"-sOo" would expand out to "--something --or --other". It is quicker to type
and less confusing once you get the hang of it. But rpm does have the
traditional expanded switches like the ones dpkg uses.