Re: First useful pkgs? (libz, libpng)

I think that Garret is suggesting that CoApp isn't yet ready to be released
for the common user, in the same manner that one wouldn't deploy a 50%
working (or 50% broken) web site.

My understanding is that "Release Early, Release Often" applies to projects
that are 100% working - although perhaps not 100% feature complete. I could
be wrong, but it would seem that CoApp isn't 100% solid yet.

I'm guessing that "Release Early, Release Often" will be the next logical
step after the first release.

-Charles