Conference Call Tomorrow Morning (10:30 PDT) Beta 2 Announcement!

A Weekly CoApp Technical Discussion [Fridays at 10:30PDT]<http://coapp.org/posts/2011/07/25/A-Weekly-CoApp-Technical-Discussion>

The few couple of conference calls we’ve had have been so successful, I just wanted to make sure everyone got a reminder for tomorrow.

I'm calling Beta2 "good-enough" and going to go over a ton of things, and hopefully we can get some folks out to work on a few more pieces.

The general agenda will be to give an update on our current status, address technical issues and design direction and to answer questions anyone may have across anything regarding CoApp.

I'm also going to try to use Lync and Skype at the same time, so if you're having troubles with Lync, and you use skype, add me (garrett.serack) and I'll get you online that way. Hopefully this will help smooth out some of the bumps.

You can download the Lync client here : http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=23396
Connect by clicking on the link here: https://join.microsoft.com/meet/garretts/HZ96LF57 tomorrow morning (I should be on earlier than 10:30 :).
Or dial in (see below!) for just the audio.

Oh, by the way, I'm gonna give away some prizes tomorrow!

-Garrett

Meeting Details:
Join online meeting<https://join.microsoft.com/meet/garretts/HZ96LF57>

Join by Phone