Re: Codesigning for the masses.

This sounds like a really strong idea. I'm surprised that more projects /
platforms don't take advantage of the decentralized management architecture
pioneered by DNS, and what you're proposing is a kind of DNS-like code
signing network.

I guess my first question would be: "If this is such a great idea, why
isn't it already being done elsewhere?". This leads me to my naive second
question, which is probably worth throwing in here to inform the
discussion: "What exactly is the state of the art with respect to
code-signing generally, and who, beyond the CoApp project, is exemplifying
some 'best practitces' here?" A better sense of the industry standard would
probably help sort out the strengths and weaknesses of your proposal.

-Mark
--
Mark  Stone || mark.stone@xxxxxxxxx || 253-223-2159 || Technical Project
Manager, Adxstudio