community-agile team mailing list archive

Re: Where to next for Community-Agile?

> Of course, that might just be me, being a slow learner. :-) So I was
> wondering whether others felt that the broad scope of the original paper is
> still "right"? Are you using new processes in your team that have made a
> notable difference? If so, is it worth adding these as practices or
> mentioning them inside the existing ones?

I have been looking into ways of incorporating Lean into it just like
we've done in parts of Canonical.  Right now it's been trials on my
end where I contribute answers based upon Lean thinking vs making it
public that I'm using Lean.