compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 228343] Re: Ctrl-Alt-Tab no longer moves focus between panels with compiz
I FOUND IT !!!!!
OK, here is the trick. Every Copiz switcher provides many gconf keys in
order to set the window switch behavior
Let's assume you have the static switcher. Go to
/apps/compiz/plugins/staticswitcher/allscreens/options/ GConf directory.
In this directory you have "next_all_key" (desc: Popup switcher if not visible and select next window out of all windows) using <Ctrl><Alt>Tab value. This mean that in default Compiz setting you have
* Alt+Tab -> switch visibile (i.e. unminimized) windows
* Ctrl + Alt + Tab -> switch all (i.e. minimezed and unminimized) windows.
In order to work like Metacity you have to
* set "next_all_key" to "<Alt>Tab"
* set "prev_all_key" to "<Shift><Alt>Tab"
* set "next_panel_key" to "<Ctrl><Alt>Tab"
* set "prev_panel_key" to "<Shift><Ctrl><Alt>Tab"
* set "next_key" and "prev_key" to "Disabled"
I suppose the same could be applied to other Compiz switchers (switcher,
ring, and ?????).
Ctrl-Alt-Tab no longer moves focus between panels with compiz
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in ubuntu.