compiz team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~vanvugt/compiz/fix-731685-trunk into lp:compiz

Indeed this assumption (window is not transformed) is in place.

However, I'd prefer not to render shadows on top of the desktop window. I think that there's a better way to handle this and ensure that we're not rendering the decoration twice. It might be worth clipping the shadow based on the frame region rather than the border rect itself.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vanvugt/compiz/fix-731685-trunk/+merge/70836
Your team compiz packagers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~vanvugt/compiz/fix-731685-trunk into lp:compiz.