compiz team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~vanvugt/compiz/fix-731685-trunk into lp:compiz

The code is not fresh in my mind, however I think you will find that:

* This fix is much smaller, simpler to maintain and probably faster than the clipping/stencilling you talk about.
* This fix potentially supports smoothed window decorations, but clipping/stencilling would not.
* This fix works right now. No other working fix exists AFAIK :)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vanvugt/compiz/fix-731685-trunk/+merge/70836
Your team compiz packagers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~vanvugt/compiz/fix-731685-trunk into lp:compiz.