compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 741869] Re: Unity/compiz intercepts Super and Alt keypresses from grabbed windows like VMs.
This bug was fixed in the package unity -
unity (7.2.0+14.10.20140512.4-0ubuntu1) utopic; urgency=low
[ Stephen M. Webb ]
* lockscreen/LockScreenAccelerators.h: added required header for
* disabled precompiled headers on arm64 Ubuntu package builds (LP:
[ Brandon Schaefer ]
* Set the max width, so our static text wraps. So we don't end up
rendering text out of the view area. (LP: #1312749)
[ Marco Trevisan (Treviño) ]
* UnityScreen: toggle activation of all the unity compiz actions when
locking the screen Also, make sure that the lockscreen views are
treated as "always-on-front" windows by nux (and this applies to
both visibility and events).
* PanelService: emit an invalid EntryActivated signal if the menu
hasn't actually been shown In addition, if the menu is not visible
after the first popup call, try to show a menu without keyboard
focus. This will make possible to see menus also when there's a key-
grab (although they will be without keyboard support). Finally,
reset the menu state, if that failed.
* UnityScreen: always paint the lockscreen above, just add menu and
onboard as exceptions Some code cleanup, factorizing similar code.
* UnityScreen: don't try to show Dash/Hud if the screen is grabbed
Also move the dash opening out from LauncherController, and get rid
of UBus as first initialization source, as it can only slow things
down here. (LP: #741869)
* PluginAdapter: make sure we don't try to call an invalid
initiate/terminate callback function (LP: #1221673)
* DebugDBusInterface: match properties if they are in the AP array
form [<type>, <value>] (LP: #1307748)
[ William Hua ]
* Add proper support for modifier-only shortcuts on the lock screen.
[ Jinkyu Yi ]
* Dash: Fix problem at checking blacklisted unicode range (LP:
[ Andrea Azzarone ]
* Add a warning in the session dialog if other sessions are still
open. (LP: #1281058)
-- Ubuntu daily release <ps-jenkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Mon, 12 May 2014 22:03:27 +0000
** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
Unity/compiz intercepts Super and Alt keypresses from grabbed windows
To manage notifications about this bug go to: