compiz team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 1598770] Re: Unity in low-graphics mode has animations and unneeded redraws
This bug was fixed in the package compiz -
compiz (1:0.9.12.2+16.04.20160714-0ubuntu1) xenial; urgency=medium
[ Eleni Maria Stea ]
* Added options for no animation in expo and scale plugins. They skip
the intermediate fading steps that force several redraws.
* Added a new option in show desktop plugin that skips the fade
animation: useful when performance is more important than eyecandy.
[ Marco Trevisan (Treviño) ]
* debian: add unity-lowgfx profile to compizconfig (LP: #1598770)
* Composite: use C++ goodness for managing damaging rectangles
* ccsGSettingsBackend: don't try to update setting if wrapper is not
* migration scripts: remove unsupported plugins for all the unity
-- Marco Trevisan (Treviño) <mail@xxxxxxxxx> Thu, 14 Jul 2016 16:00:57
** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu Xenial)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of compiz
packagers, which is subscribed to compiz in Ubuntu.
Unity in low-graphics mode has animations and unneeded redraws
To manage notifications about this bug go to: