From: Efrain Valles <effie-jayx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 07:16
Subject: About ubuntu-br-mg
To: conselhobrasil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, andregondim@xxxxxxxxxx

Greetings

We have received word from Licio Fonseca, admin of ubuntu-br-mg. He
expresses his dissatisfaction with the way some issues are being
handled. he states that his teams website was down and that he and the
team were not informed of downtimes or any other issues happening, Is
the Brazil Team responsible for this LoCo team website?. He then notes
that he has ownership of the team with prior consent. We would like to
learn your position with the issues raised by Licio. if the site is
still down, communitcation with the team admins is very important. I
have seen that team ownership of all regional teams in brazil are
asigned to the council of ubuntu-br, which is ok as long as Licio and
Duda can do approvals to the team and change team details if they
need.

Please do let me know if there is anything you need from the LoCo Council

Regards

--
Efrain Valles
Ubuntu LoCo Council Member