conselhobrasil team mailing list archive

[rt.ubuntu.com #9890] write permission to www.ubuntu-br.org files

On Sat Mar 20 13:53:35 2010, ubuntu wrote:

> We are trying to edit some files of our web server (that we can not
> change by drupal). Sometime ago it was not a problem, but now, the
> files permissions were changed
> We would like to ask to restore the write permission (to me at least)
> of the files at /srv/drupal-locoteams/www/themes/ubuntu-br at the
> cerium server.

All the files in these directories appear to be writable by the ubuntu-br group, which your account is a member of.  Could you please let us know if this is still a problem?  If it is, could you please let us know which files are the issue.

Thanks,
Brad

Follow ups