context team mailing list archive

Re: Xindy

  (At last, I do receive e-mails to this list :-) For one week I missed
   all the messages and have no idea why)

> From the Xindy website:
>
>    There is neither a xindy distribution for Windows nor for Mac OS X.
>    We would like to have one, but nobody has done the port yet.

  A rather weird statement, as xindy is now part of TeX Live!  (It was
troublesome enough to compile, by the way: it's written in Common Lisp,
and the GNU interpreter for it is just a pain to get working on normal
installations).

  The page is probably outdated.  I'll write Joachim.

	Arthur