context team mailing list archive

Re: luatex 0.30

>> In case that you apply it, please apply the same patch to other two
>> build.sh.* as well.
>
> I've applied it to build.sh.linux. Application to the crosscompiling
> scripts would not work.

I tested on build.sh.ppc and it seems to work OK (as a matter of fact,
now I am also using intel binaries to "ctangle" ppc binary, so maybe
I'm just lucky that it works).

> In any case, this is just a hack. I hope I can
> convince Martin to have a look at the configure mess one of these days.

But it's not that important. I'm probably the only user of that file
anyway, and I have TL installed by default, so I have never really
experienced the problem except during compilation of linux binaries.

Mojca