context team mailing list archive

Re: texworks

Hans, a few tiny details about texworks ...

1.) do you think that it would be possible to set something like
%SELFAUTOLOC% instead of
    binaryPaths=D:/context/tex/texmf-mswin/bin
in texworks.ini?

2.) This doesn't help too much
    openDialogDir=E:/context/manuals/mk

3.) This one might be deleted every time when I update ConTeXt:
    recentFileList=

4.) removing aux files (not with purge, but with File/Remove Aux
files) is not complete (I would expect the tuc file to disapear as
well)

5.) I get 404 error on server, but maybe there's some other problem, I
would need to check

MTXrun | running at port: 31415
MTXrun | document root: D:/Programi/context/tex/texmf-context/scripts/context/lu
MTXrun | main index file: unknown
MTXrun | scripts subpath: D:/Programi/context/tex/texmf-context/scripts/context/
lua
MTXrun | context services: http://localhost:31415/mtx-server-ctx-startup.lua
MTXrun | request from: 127.0.0.1
MTXrun | requested action:
MTXrun | invalid filename, forcing: unknown
MTXrun | performing action: unknown
MTXrun | requested file 'unknown'
MTXrun | handling error 404: Not Found
MTXrun | time spent with client: 8.671 seconds
MTXrun | request from: 127.0.0.1
MTXrun | requested action: favicon.ico
MTXrun | performing action: favicon.ico
MTXrun | requested file 'favicon.ico'
MTXrun | handling error 404: Not Found
MTXrun | time spent with client: 0.063 seconds

6.) status-of-update.lua is generated in current folder which is a bit
weird (and probably means that global settings are not preserved). But
again ... I may need to check what's going on.

Scite has local and global preferences separated. TeXWorks would need
that kind of separation as well in order to be able to play with
settings in this way.

Mojca

Follow ups