context team mailing list archive

Re: [Dev-luatex] Luatex 0.42.0 (a snapshot release)

Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 12:31, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
Hi,

I have just uploaded the archives for a new luatex release, 0.42.0.

NOTE: This snapshot is just for testing the new sources and the
updated build process, do NOT trust this binary for production work!

Independent of that (considering the fact that luatex should not be
trusted for production work anyway :) :) :) :) ...

We should probably build it for the minimals, right?

Yes, I would think so. There'll be a followup next week, probably.

Best wishes,
Taco