context team mailing list archive

Re: [Dev-luatex] Luatex 0.42.0 (a snapshot release)

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 18:47, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
>> We should probably build it for the minimals, right?
>
> Yes, I would think so. There'll be a followup next week, probably.

Uoooops ... I just noticed that we filter the version with
    svn list $LUATEX_SVN/tags | grep beta | tail -1 | tr -d '/'
but this version is named 0.42.0, no beta prefix, so the sources
didn't get updated yet (I was away in the meantime).

Should we change the naming pattern?

I have fixed it manually now, so the sources should be ready for
building in a few minutes.

And I guess that we need to unfreeze beta as well.

Mojca