context team mailing list archive

Re: beta-0.60

On 6-4-2010 2:17, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 09:38, Hans Hagen wrote:

i've uploaded a beta last night

Thanks a lot ... but that was only the one on your ftp server? What
about the one on your homepage? That is - the one on
     http://www.pragma-ade.com/download-2.htm

When I realized that, it was already a bit too late. May I ask for
updating that one as well? Else the minimals might be broken (I didn't
test yet).

hm, i thought that i'd also uploaded to the website (is a big error prone now as teh web server expects an old ip address and i need to use a different wireless for that)

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE