context team mailing list archive

Re: luatex stack-dump

On 08/27/2010 01:25 PM, Peter Münster wrote:
On Thu, Aug 26 2010, taco wrote:

Let's drop support for cygwin. Ok?

Two things that might help debug the problem:

All right Taco, so you really want, that we continue to spend time on this
matter ... !

Well, I am not exactly jumping with joy.

* Is there any chance of trying with a different compiler version?

Yes. Today I've tested 3.4.4: no problem!

I was afraid of that. I hope you don't mind, but at this point
I do not really care any more, as it seems to be a compiler bug.

Also, are you running the resulting luatex in a command box,
or in a real shell?

ssh-connection (a bash shell)

There is a good chance that it will work ok in an actual shell...

Best wishes,
Taco