context team mailing list archive

Re: minimals for cygwin

On Wed, Jul 28 2010, Peter Münster wrote:

> Today, strange things happened, things that used to work, were suddenly
> broken:

And yet another problem:

+---------------------------------------------------------------------
| Committing binaries for cygwin to SVN ...
+---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sending        current/VERSIONS
Adding         current/luatex/beta-0.61.0
Adding  (bin)  current/luatex/beta-0.61.0/luatex.exe
Sending        current/metapost/mpost.exe
Transmitting file data ...svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (400 Bad Request) in response to
MERGE request for '/minimals/bin/tex/cygwin/current'

I tried several times, always the same message...

Cheers, Peter

P.S.: During the next 3 weeks, I won't have any contact with ms-win,
      so no cygwin-testing...

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/