context team mailing list archive

Re: another missing executable bit

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 11:46, Piotr Kopszak wrote:
> I'm using current debian lenny svn. Is it wrong?

Of course nothing is wrong with that.

> svn, version 1.5.1 (r32289)
>   compiled Oct  7 2010, 07:07:12

I use 1.6.5.

Peter who has the same problem uses version 1.5.7 (r36142).

> Will try to make  a new build tonight.

A new build of luatex binaries or a new build of svn? You don't need
to rebuild luatex binaries. I hope that I fixed the problem now (all
that needs to be done is "svn propset svn:executable on
current/luatex").

It might help to have a more recent version of SVN, but I also added
an explicit command to get the proper rights. I have no idea how it
will work when the next release of LuaTeX is out. But at least there
is hope.

If you notice the problem next time again, please use the statement
mentioned above and commit again (and please report).

Mojca