credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #184927]: POS - when is cash ported into the P&L statements

Question #184927 on OpenERP Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+question/184927

Mario Arias proposed the following answer:
Hi my friend,

I haven't been able to check complete workflow for 6.1, but from OpenERP's
marketing, seems like 6.1 is the way to go for POS...

Plain 6.0.3 POS is basically non-usable...   :(
xrg modified the original module and made it workable, fixing the workflow
and many other details, but it is based on pg84-next branch of OpenERP
Server 6.0.3...
xrg work is really good, incorporating to 6.0.3 many patches not found on
the original 6.0.3 ones, so I will recommend you to go this way for 6.0.3...

http://git.hellug.gr/?p=xrg/openobject-addons;a=commit;h=4de61d4eda3e25
http://git.hellug.gr/?p=xrg/openobject-addons;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/trunk-xrg

It has fixed and simplified workflow for POS operations (when paid they go
to "done" and all accounting moves are generated inmediately).  If that
doesn't fit your needs, we are working on a modified workflow, and a couple
bugfixes, but still in the process of code clean up and testing...  I can
provide it to you "as is" so you can test....   and provide feedback...
!!!   ;-)

Regards,
-Mario