credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #184927]: POS - when is cash ported into the P&L statements

Question #184927 on OpenERP Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+question/184927

Hubert Johannsen is still having a problem:
Hello Mario,
thanks a lot for your answer. I use Openerp 6.0.3, and depending on improvements I consider moving to 6.1, mainly for the POS area.
Currently neither the Cash nor the Credit Card have been reported. I'm wondering if this is done at the moment of period closure. They do appear in the Trial balance though.
Thanks for any suggestion,
hubert

OpenERP Framework Experts, which is an answer contact for OpenERP
Server.