credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~credativ/openobject-server/7.0-fixes-syslog into lp:openobject-server/7.0

And to reply to your previous comment, in stable version we only do bug fixes, everything new is for trunk.
After we have a forward porting procedure. So if you have a bug introduced in 7.0, you fix it in a 7.0 branch and we will ported to trunk afterward.
The only time it is usefull to do two merge proposal 7+trunk, is when the fix is different (eg: monkey patching in 7 to avoid needing to restarting the db, clean fix in trunk).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~credativ/openobject-server/7.0-fixes-syslog/+merge/166994
Your team credativ is subscribed to branch lp:~credativ/openobject-server/7.0-fixes-syslog.