credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~credativ/openobject-server/7.0-fixes-syslog into lp:openobject-server

Thanks for the review and explanation.

The code now sets the facility unconditionaly so the SysLogHandler's default does not apply. Therefore the default should be preserved by the code somehow.

So it assumes the option is present as it's the simplest thing to do and has a default value for it. It could check instead whether the option was present and use a default in the code, but that does not seem it would anything to make it cleaner nor clearer.

I've now rebased it against trunk, updated the merge request and will keep our 7.0 deployments patched locally, then.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~credativ/openobject-server/7.0-fixes-syslog/+merge/167023
Your team credativ is subscribed to branch lp:~credativ/openobject-server/7.0-fixes-syslog.