credativ team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~credativ/openobject-server/7.0-fixes-syslog into lp:openobject-server

Hi again.

I have been speaking with some of our experts about this addition and we have some concerns about this. The problem is that we try to avoid adding unnecessary manual parameters. In case of the logging, your request is valid but as would be any other with the logging parameters.

A better and more scalable solution would be to use a configuration file. The python logging.config (http://docs.python.org/2/library/logging.config.html) would be the right way to do that.
I believe this would cover more use-cases without adding complexity.

Is this ok for you ?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~credativ/openobject-server/7.0-fixes-syslog/+merge/167023
Your team credativ is subscribed to branch lp:~credativ/openobject-server/7.0-fixes-syslog.