credativ team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-addons/crm_claim_stage_data into lp:openupgrade-addons

Review: Needs Information code review, no test

Hi.

It seem that the migration script you propose to merge is incomplete.
In the analysis.txt file, I see some change in the model : change in partner address, 'crm.case.stage' becomes 'crm.claim.stage', name is now required etc...
I believe that it's better to propose script migration that handles the migration of the entire module.

About your MP, stages exist in 6.1 but with other model. (crm.case.stage). If you do so, upgrade process will delete all the old crm.case.stage to recreate new crm.claim.stage.
I think that there is an issue because you will loose all the links between crm.claim and crm.case.stage.

Regards.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-addons/crm_claim_stage_data/+merge/192729
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is subscribed to branch lp:openupgrade-addons.