credativ team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-addons/crm_claim_stage_data into lp:openupgrade-addons

Review: Needs Information

Hi !

Thanks a lot for your work !

One detail : I think that a good practice is to propose merge for one module only. 'crm' and 'crm_stage' are distinct.
For reviewers, it's more easy and rapide to release littles MPs than one big.

About 'crm' :
Look great to me.
- in 'crm.meeting' in 6.1 there is a link to res_partner and res_partner_address. in 7.0 there is only one reference to res_partner.
What do you think about using the 'openugrapde-server' function 'set_partner_id_from_partner_address_id' to fill res_partner with res_partner_address ? It will be more precise, and we do not loose information ;
- same remark for 'crm.lead' ;

Regards.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-addons/crm_claim_stage_data/+merge/193434
Your team OpenUpgrade Committers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~savoirfairelinux-openerp/openupgrade-addons/crm_claim_stage_data into lp:openupgrade-addons.