Re: rtf image embedding

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 9:18 AM, Alex Samorukov <samm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I tried to save document with embedded image in OO to rtf file. It uses png
> for output and this work fine in all the program. But to get png from bmp we
> should depend on pnglib or imagemagick. I will fill bug for openoffice, but
> i think that we should use some solution until OO team fix this.

I fear that if we code a workaround, then OOo devs won't necessarily
have the motivation to fix this. Also since our time is limited,
there's no point in spending too much of it working around bugs in
other programs. I suggest that we don't add any workarounds at this
time. If we start getting several complaints about this, then we can
re-examine the case.