Re: debug output

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Alex Samorukov <samm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to ask about including debug version of the windummy.c to the
> sources. But i`m not sure how to better solve this.
> I`m using patched version, like
> to see non implemented function calls.  I think that its better to route all
> such calls to print_debug() functions, which will print all to stderr in
> case of DEBUG build, and to null in case of production. What do you think
> about this?

I have been meaning to fix windummy.c for a while now. Specifically by
removing the functions one by one and then fixing the build errors as
they happen. Or in some cases renaming the working dummy functions so
they don't clash with Windows function names.

Why do you want to print this information? As Cuneiform works on
unixes, getting rid of windummy.c functions should only be necessary
when porting back to Windows. Are there more issues like the wsprintf
thing?