Re: Questions

Aleks Kuzemko wrote:
Hello, all!
I have some questions:
1. What IDE do you use?
I`m not using IDE, just Jedit as editor and gdb (sometime - ddd) as debugger.
2. JussiP, can you add to the site section like RoadMap or TODO?
I think that project wiki would be a great thing to document all the changes. I don`t know if launchpad provide such feature (never used this site before), if not i`m able to host wiki on my servers.
3. The source of table recognition is close at this time. Will we wait for it, or write own?
If you have level of knowledge and time to rewrite it - just do it and send a patch. Nobody know when cognitive software will publish this part of the sources, and if this will happen at all. But as for me - main task for today is to fix bugs, make code more clean and cuneiform more stable.

4. About support files with multiply pages. Is it support for it inside core? As I know support of such files have ImageMagick. Can we add support for files with multiply pages in cli?
Excuse me for my bad English.
Multipage mode is supported inside the kernel and I don`t see big problems to add it in the feature releases, it just a question of time to implement it and test it carefully. Also i did some experiments with pdf recognition (using popper as rastering tool) and results are really not too bad. I don`t know about multipage support inside imagemagick++ api, but as for me it`s not a problem at all.