Re: First try to build cuneiform-linux in MSYS env.

* Jussi Pakkanen <jpakkane@xxxxxxxxx> [Mon, 1 Sep 2008 14:15:37 +0300]:
On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 8:19 PM, Aleks Kuzemko <kuzemkoa@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I make changes in CMakeLists.txt - replace in line like this
> install(TARGETS rimage LIBRARY DESTINATION ${LIBDIR}) to
> install(TARGETS rimage ARCHIVE DESTINATION ${LIBDIR})

The install targets should only be needed on Unix. I imagine that
Windows installation is done with NSIS or something like that.

Also, since Windows programs can be installed anywhere, they need to
access their data file directory using GetModuleFileName.

> After this I can run Cmake with -G "MSYS Makefiles".
>
> When I try a command
> make all
> I recive a error
> [  0%] Building C object
> cuneiform_src/Kern/CMakeFiles/windummy.dir/windummy.obj
> g:/workspace/cuneifor-linux/cuneiform_src/Kern/windummy.c:36:19:
error:
> dlfcn.h: No such file or directory

I just pushed an update that should make this error go away. But there
will be others...