Ответ: Arch Linux PKGBUILD

2008/9/19, Jussi Pakkanen <jpakkane@xxxxxxxxx>:

>> I'm afraid to install .so to /usr/lib, so I changed CMakeLists.txt a bit
>> to install them to /usr/lib/cuneiform-0.4.0:
>
> Does this require adding /usr/lib/cuneiform-0.4.0 to LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> for every user?

No. rpath includes runtime library search path into an executable.
Kinda embedded LD_LIBRARY_PATH. See man ld for details.
Thus LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not needed at all. Lib path is hardcoding
while compilation.
Another solution is to use some cuneiform script which will set
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and then launch some cuneiform-bin.
(AFAIK, OO.o does in the similar way.)
But I prefer the first solution with rpath.

>> Also I found a little bug--"cmake -DLIBTYPE=STATIC ..."
>
> I think that is the smallest bug you could find. STATIC has never
> worked. I should have removed that ages ago.

I see (:

--
 .  Hoc est simplicissimum!
..: maxim.vuets.name