Re: Project status & windows port progress

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 15:36 +0300, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:

> If I remember correctly, the code uses sizeof(int) when writing the
> file and sizeof(int16) when reading it. Or the other way around. Or
> something completely different. I had a hell of a time fixing it,
> since int is 16 bits on Windows and 32 bits everywhere else. You might
> be hitting regressions of this conversion.

Are you going to commit the latest changes to the repo or you mean that
you were doing something else and there is no changes of which we are
not aware of?

I am periodically looking through the diffs and maybe even finally get
to compiling & testing the whole stuff under Ubuntu 8.04.

Are you aware of the fact that the source code for GUI has just been
released? Maybe it could be somehow useful to understand how the
underlying stuff works and why it was programmed that way.

Thank you very much for your efforts.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev