Status and stuff

Hi all

Sorry that I haven't been able to work on Cuneiform recently. One of
the main reasons is that Virtualbox has been broken on both Ubuntu and
Debian for weeks (or, more precisely, months). Debian fixed this just
recently, but unfortunately I'll be completely away from the net and
computers for the next week. I'm expecting to get back to coding early
next week, and if all goes fine, I should be able to make a release
soon afterwards.

If you want to help make the release as smooth as possible, here's
what you can do.

Windows coders: check out the code and apply Mike's patch, try it,
tell if it works for you.

Unix coders: check out the Windows branch and try it on Linux, OS X,
FreeBSD etc. Tell if it works.

People with revision control skillz: check out trunk, merge the
Windows branch, compile and test. Tell if it works.

Thanks for your patience and help.

Follow ups