Re: Status and stuff

On Tue, 2008-11-11 at 18:32 +0200, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:

> It worked for me too, so I merged the Windows port to trunk. Cuneiform
> should now compile and work on Linux, FreeBSD, OS X, and Windows
> (using MinGW) on both 32 and 64 bits (thought the latter has some
> mysterious bugs). Please test the trunk and let me know if it works
> for you. When I get confirmation that it is not horrribly broken, I'll
> do a new release.

Did a

bzr pull
sudo apt-get install imagemagick
sudo apt-get install libmagick9-dev

then

zyv@mypride:~/Documents/test/cuneiform-linux/builddir$ cmake
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debug ..
-- checking for module 'ImageMagick++'
--   package 'ImageMagick++' not found
-- ImageMagick++ not found. Only uncompressed BMP images supported.
-- Adding __snp.c to individual libraries.
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written
to: /home/zyv/Documents/test/cuneiform-linux/builddir

test.bmp worked flawlessly for me, but same problem here with cmake not
seeing ImageMagick. Did I mess something up?

zyv@mypride:~/Documents/test/cuneiform-linux$ uname -a && cat /etc/issue
Linux mypride 2.6.24-21-generic #1 SMP Tue Oct 21 23:43:45 UTC 2008 i686
GNU/Linux
Ubuntu 8.04.1 \n \l

--
Sincerely yours,