Re: Cuneiform Linux 0.5 is released (I propose tochange name)

On Thu, 2008-11-13 at 15:26 +0200, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:

> I'd go with "cuneiform-core", but that depends on Cognitive people and

Not bad.

Have you had any contacts with them lately (apart from the unreplied
forum post at openocr)? From what I've heard nothing is really going on
the codebase, so the merge would be rather an import of your bzr repo,
but they seem to insist on making the code compile-able with MSVC...

Other than that, I've heard from the Russian forum that they working on
some legalese and docs to open source the missing parts of the engine
like table analysis etc.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev