Re: Patch to build in MSVC++ (MSK export definitions)

I use bat-files like this (for MinGW) and place it at the same dir as
'cuneiform-linux'

> if not exist build.MINGW mkdir build.MINGW
> cd build.MINGW
> cmake -G"MinGW Makefiles" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=release ../cuneiform-linux
> make

To build core in MSVC I place following bat-file near dir 'cuneiform-linux'

> if not exist build.MSVC8 mkdir build.MSVC7
> cd build.MSVC7
> cmake -G"Visual Studio 8 2005" -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=release
../cuneiform-linux

After call bat-file I open solution file .\build.MSVC7\cuneiform.sln and
build solution as usual.

P.S.: I hope this helps you. If you have other questions you can write me
(in private way) in Russian (my English is poor).