From: Dmitry Polevoy <openocr.polevoy@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Yury V. Zaytsev <yury@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: cuneiform@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Cuneiform] A new release
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 17:14:34 +0300

I think it is a time to do another release.

I think after that we should:
- fix bugs like #324242, #324256
- make simple testing framework to compare OCR results for different
platforms
- fix bugs like #260809 and restore the OCR quality to initial level
(before porting), or understand the cause of differences

If we reformat code now we have big troubles with restoration of OCR
quality. I can sugest to set codding rules and make reformating some
later.

2009/2/3 Yury V. Zaytsev <yury@xxxxxxxxxx>
        On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 15:49 +0200, Jussi Pakkanen wrote:

        > Now that the visibility patch has been applied and x64 fixed,
        I think
        > it is time to do another release. If there are no
        complications
        > reported in the next few days or so, I'll tag the release.

        I am downloading ImageMagick-6.4.9-1-Q16-windows-dll.exe and
        hope to
        test both Windows builds with latest trunk within few hours.

        Have you seen my message with the readme patch / build scripts
        lately?

        > After that I suggest that the code is run through a formatter
        to get
        > the code style going.

        Maybe worth asking Cognitive people whether they have code to
        merge
        first.

        --
        Sincerely yours,