experimental dashboard is opened

Hi.

I am experimenting with CDash and open dashboard for openocr-core
http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=openocr-core. In attach patch for
CMakeLists.txt and extra file CTestConfig.cmake. The last should be placed
in the root directory near CMakeLists.txt. After that you can use CDash and
automatic report result of your build.

I am not sure I make everything correctly 8) It is only my first steps.
For building with result sending I use key
-DBUILD_TESTING=1
during cmake call and then build with target Experimental (results are
placed at dashboard).
AFIK there are three types of targets:
- Experimental
- Nightly
- Continuous

If you want to set up your site name (name of your computer in dashboard
report) by hand just insert next line in CMakeLists.txt
set( SITE "your-computer-name" ).