Origin of Cuneiform data files

Hi all

Sorry for being unreachable for a long time. I'm back now, so
development should pick up again. First I'd like to ask Dmitry and
other Cognitive people about the origin of Cuneiform's data files.
This has to do with Debian packaging as discussed on this page:

The reason this is important is that Debian developers are very strict
about having the "original source" for every single thing that will be
added to Debian. Could someone from Cognitive please give a quick
description on what the files contain and how they have been created.
There's probably no need to go into too much details.

Follow ups