Re: Origin of Cuneiform data files

Hi

I try to find extra info about dat-files, but I can't do it fast (these
files very old and have long history).

As about cuneiform package we should change package name to 'openocr'
because of Cognitive have some problems with american comercial 'Cuneiform'
trademark and so on.

I am novice in xNix packages, rpm and so on and I have some questions:
- what dirs are preferable for runtime, library (static), datafiles, user
files and so on
- what structure should have xNix package
- I found some problem with library names in
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=496264, what do you think
about it

I didn't get clear ideas of discussion with Debian developers and if
somebody from Russian developers can write me about troubles in russian to
me I'll be happy to help.